1. What is Ethereal?
Ethereal is a newly launched ready-to-wear, made-to-measure wedding and evening gown label – a collaboration between Watabe Wedding and Jessicacindy, one of the world’s leading wedding corporations and Singapore’s renowned couture wedding designer respectively.
2. Are Ethereal’s ready-to-wear gowns only available in limited sizes?
No, as all Ethereal gowns are made-to-measure to your unique size, per your preferred gown choice.
3. How is the wedding/evening gown made-to-measure process like?
Please email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at (+65 6336 5320) to make an appointment for a private viewing of Ethereal’s gowns on either Fridays or Saturdays (1000 to 1800 hrs) for you to select your preferred look within the Ethereal collection.
During your private viewing within Ethereal’s boutique, Ethereal’s ambassadors will assist and share more details with you on the gown’s made-to-measure process.
However, if you have confirmed a venue package with Watabe Wedding’s planners, please inform your planner and she will be able to assist in arranging an Ethereal private viewing for you.
4. How long will it take for me to collect my made-to-measure gown?
All Ethereal gowns are only made when deposits have been placed for orders by our clients. Once an order has been placed, it takes approximately 4 months for the gown to arrive in our boutique. Alterations will take another 1 month. However we are happy to assist with rushed orders (additional charges apply).
5. How much deposit is required to place an Ethereal gown order?
A 50% deposit is required to confirm an order for a made-to-measure Ethereal gown.
6. Where can I purchase Ethereal’s collection of ready-to-wear, made-to-measure wedding and evening gowns?
Purchases can be made at Ethereal’s boutique located within Caldwell House, #02-04/05, in CHIJMES Hall Singapore.
7. Do you offer a gown rental service?
Yes, we do offer rental services for our Ethereal gowns.
8. What is the return or exchange gown policy?
As all Ethereal gowns are made-to-measure, we are unable to accept any gown returns or exchanges.
9. After placing a deposit to confirm my order, what happens next?
You will be notified once your gown arrives in Ethereal’s boutique. A private appointment will be arranged for you and an experienced designer within our boutique for your gown fitting. Typically, two or three fittings will be required.
10. Aside from wedding/evening gowns, does Ethereal provide other wedding services?
Yes, we do provide additional wedding services of make-up artists, professional photographers, accessories, etc. Please do enquire with your Watabe Wedding planner or our Ethereal ambassadors team on the list of wedding services we provide and we will be happy to recommend and share more details with you.